Engage with usAll the benefits of dedicated individual consultants, with the wider support of a global network.
Working with the experts
Our membership requires each consultant to operate at the top of their field, with a proven track record of local and international success. This allows us to work together in an atmosphere of mutual trust and confidentiality. We can confidently refer clients to each other and provide access to an extensive web of international contacts and resources. And if you use a Confidentiality Agreement with one of us, you can be sure that every other member is automatically bound by the same agreement.
Each member brings complementary skills and expertise to the commercialisation process. To find out more, visit the Who We Are page and feel free to contact whichever consultant has the right blend of skills and experience to match your needs. If your endeavour requires the expertise of more than one consultant, your Life Science New Zealand contact will co-ordinate their involvement on your behalf. Designed to minimise risk and maximise confidence, our approach combines all the benefits of dedicated individual consultants, with the wider support of a global network.
Members of Life Science New Zealand must meet the following criteria, so you can depend on each of us to bring a world-class level of expertise to your endeavour.
- Each member must possess a higher qualification (PhD, medical, legal or accounting) and either
- Have led at least 5 successfully concluded licensing or strategic corporate deals, or
- Have led at least one product to market, or
- Have led at least two products into clinical development, or
- Have held two or more top level leadership positions in their field
- Each member must have worked at senior management level in at least one life science company outside Australasia
- Each member must be approved by all existing members of the network.
Dr Robert Feldman
t +64 9 889 0485
m +64 21 246 0485
PO Box 109508, Newmarket Auckland 1149, New Zealand
Dr Mike Bickerdike
+64 21 340 044
PO Box 37822, Parnell, Auckland 1151, New Zealand
+64 21 640 801
PO Box 125112, St Heliers Auckland 1040, New Zealand
t +64 9 360 8528
m +64 21 738 205
PO Box 46096, Herne Bay Auckland 1147, New Zealand
+64 21 623 005
16 Ihaka Street, Palmerston North 4410, New Zealand